How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Website analytics. We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Our Services are available for all. Our Services are designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals who are of any age.